その他、2-5 Users、6-10 Users、10 Users以上をご希望のお客様は別途御見積いたしますのでお気軽にお問合せ下さいませ。
The Emissions Factors (2020 edition) includes the following indicators related to emissions from electricity and heat generation:
● CO2 emission factors from electricity and heat generation for world countries (in CO2 per kWh, 1990 to 2018).
● CO2 emission factors from electricity only generation (CHP electricity included) for world countries (in CO2 per kWh,1990 to 2018).
● Latest year emission factors for OECD countries and selected non-OECD countries based on provisional electricity generation data (in CO2 per kWh, 2019).
● Correction factors for CO2 emissions induced by electricity losses in the grid (in CO2 per kWh,1990 to 2018).
● Correction factors for CO2 emissions induced by electricity trade for OECD countries (in CO2 per kWh,1990 to 2018).
● CH4 and N2O emission factors from electricity generation (in CO2eq per kWh,1990 to 2018).
● Emission factors for fuel consumption in other sectors than electricity and heat production (in CO2 per kg of fuel).
● With the objective to increase the geographical coverage of the statistical information provided, the IEA has included in the 2020 edition CO2 emission factors for electricity and heat generation for a complementary set of over sixty countries until 2017.